The Photo Memory Book is a keepsake of your party, event, or wedding reception personalized by all of your guests! By adding Photo Booth Strip photos (4 poses each) of your guests to your own style of Scrap Book, you can capture both the images of your guests and their heartfelt comments on your special day! Here’s what you need to do:
- Book the Bobby K Entertainment Photo Booth with “Tear and Share” photo strips – one for your guest, one for your Memory Book
- Choose and purchase a scrapbook in the size, color and style that fits your personality and celebration.
- Choose the color of the pages for the inside of the book (most scrapbooks have plastic protective sleeves for you to place the pages in). Make sure you have enough pages for a minimum of 100 pictures (front and back, often two to a page).
- Provide glue sticks to use to attach photo strips to pages (minimum two).
- Provide appropriate colored markers so they will be legible when guests write their remarks next to the photos (minimum four).
Should you choose to have us provide the Memory Book, we will provide one scrapbook with 25 plastic sleeves, 50 black insert pages, four colored pens (white, silver, gold) and four glue sticks.